There and Back Again
These feet have done a lot of travelling over the years...but never so far, so fast. In the last five days, they:
- Carried me through 3 airports, twice each to Las Vegas and back
- Stomped in the toe-curling hilarity and joy that is seeing my wonderful (and very funny) family.
- Walked on the cheesiest carpet known to man that seems to be especially made for each casino (worst culprit has to be the MGM Grand)
- Ached through the length and breadth of the most ostentatious shopping malls I have ever seen (complete with fake sky, Venice in miniature, the New York skyline and enormous Roman fountains)
- Perched on the edge of casino chairs watching people gamble
- Basked in the hot desert sun pool-side
- Remembered how to walk in 6 inch heels
- Became covered in awe-inspired goosebumps at the beauty and skill of Cirque du Soliel's O. Amazing.
- Tolerated a hot-stone massage
- Carried me home to wrap my arms around one delicious small boy that I missed so much.
I bet you can guess which they enjoyed most.