After a few requests, we have pulled together all of our existing and planned online courses until June 2021 in one bundle.
Your purchase includes:
- Access to our online farm school, updated weekly with new content, recipes, experiences and so much more
- Access to The Homesteader's Annual which includes seasonal farm tours and existing and new courses perfect for the working or aspiring homesteader/smallholder
- Introduction to Poultry Keeping
- Everyday Cheesemaking
- Introduction to Fermentation
- Introduction to Canning and Preserving
- Smallholding Living: Autumn/ Winter (starts 15th September)
- Intro to Beekeeping: Part One (starts 1st October)
- Soap Making (starts November 1st)
- Keeping a Milking Animal (starts January 7th)
- The Homestead Garden (starts March 1st)
- The Soil Manual - Everything you need to know about regenerating soil, manure and compost to grow food. (Starts July 15th)
- Seasonal Online Farm Tours - Late Summer/Winter/Early Spring/ Early Summer
- Monthly recipes, how tos and tutorials that fit within our season here at Gartur.
- Also includes access to:
Everyday Sourdough: The Online Course
- Everyday Sourdough Level Two: The Online Course
- Handmade Holidays
- Natural Home and Beauty
- Spooncarving 101
To buy everything separately, our 15 online courses would cost £555, but buy everything together and get the full access for £425
This course is hosted on Mighty Networks - a comprehensive platform that allows us to host the community, live sessions and online courses all in one space.
Once your purchase is completed, you will receive an email with the details you need to join the network, or add this course to your profile if you are already a member.
Step by step instructions for joining the network are available here.
The course is available to work through at any time.